Information from Polish Baltic Shipping Co. regarding the processing of data of contact persons and persons representing the freight forwarder
Ladies and Gentlemen,
- Polish Baltic Shipping Co. and Shipper is bound by an agreement in which the Shipper provided or transferred personal data of natural persons, including persons indicated in the representation, employees or associates.
- The Shipper has obtained the consent of the persons whose data is indicated there or provides them on the basis of a legitimate interest.
- Polish Baltic Shipping Co., as the administrator of personal data, is obliged to fulfill the information obligation in relation to those persons whose personal data is processed.
- Polish Baltic Shipping Co., having no direct contact with the persons referred to in point 1, hereby requests the Shipper to fulfill the information obligation on behalf of Polish Baltic Shipping Co., in the content indicated below.At the request of Polish Baltic Shipping Co., the Shipper will provide proof of the fulfillment of the information obligation towards these persons.
Based on Article.13 sec.1 and sec.2, as well as art.14 sec.1 and sec.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR), Polish Baltic Shipping Co. with its seat in Kołobrzeg, hereinafter referred to as PBS Co., informs that:
- The administrator of your personal data is Polish Baltic Shipping Co. with its registered office in Kołobrzeg (78-100) atPortowa 41 str., e-mail contact at: email@example.com.
- PBS Co. has appointed the Data Protection Officer, to whom you can contact with questions and doubts related to the processing of your personal data, at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The processing of your personal data is necessary for the performance of the contract with the freight forwarder.
- Your personal data, if you are the person indicated in the representation, will be processed in accordance with the GDPR in order to perform activities, on the basis of the legitimate interest of PBS Co., which is the need to process data necessary to conclude and implement the provisions of the contract with the freight forwarder, and also to establish, investigate or defend against any claims arising from the performance of this contract (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).The above data will also be processed for the purpose of fulfilling legal obligations by PBS Co. to the extent provided for by specific regulations, including accounting and tax regulations (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR).
- Your personal data, if you are the person designated for working contacts and responsible for the coordination and performance of the contract with the Shipper, will be processed in order to enable communication related to the conclusion and implementation of the subject of the contract, directing possible complaints and claims, and after the end of the contract in order to establish, investigate or defend against possible claims (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
- PBS Co. processes the following categories of your personal data:
- in the case of persons indicated in the representation: name, surname, correspondence address, telephone number, e-mail address, account number, TAX ID number Registration number,
- in the case of persons designated as working contacts and responsible for the coordination and implementation of the contract: name, surname, official position, correspondence address, telephone number, e-mail address.
- Your personal data may be made available to other entities from the PBS Co. capital group for purposes resulting from the legitimate interest of Polish Baltic Shipping Co. Your personal data may be transferred to entities processing personal data at the request of PBS Co., where such entities process your personal data on the basis of an agreement concluded with PBS Co. and only in accordance with the instructions of PBS Co. and subject to confidentiality.Your personal data may also be transferred to other data recipients, e.g. couriers, banks, insurers, law firms.
- Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country.
- Your personal data will be processed for the period necessary to perform the contract with the Shipper.Your personal data will be processed in the scope of fulfilling the legal obligations incumbent on PBS Co. in connection with the conduct of business and the performance of the contract concluded with the Shipper - until these obligations are fulfilled by Polish Baltic Shipping Co. or until the legitimate interests of PBS Co. are fulfilled, constituting the basis for this processing, or until an objection to the processing is raised, unless there are legitimate grounds for further data processing.Your personal data will be processed for the period necessary to establish, defend or pursue claims.
- PBS Co. obtained your personal data from the Shipper in connection with the performance of the contract.
- PBS Co. does not take any steps towards you involving automated decision making, including profiling.
- According to the GDPR, you have the following rights:
- request access to your personal data and their rectification, processing restrictions or their removal;
- object at any time to the processing of your personal data.PBS Co. will cease to process your data for these purposes, unless PBS Co. will be able to demonstrate that there are valid legally valid grounds for PBS Co. in relation to your data, which override your interests, rights and freedoms or your data will be necessary for us to possibly establish, assert or defend claims;
- requests to transfer your personal data;
- lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the law.